Hurray!!! Strategic Outsourcing Limited is 15!
15 Interesting Facts about SOL
- SOL is a Primary Employment Agency licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment and belongs to professional bodies such as Human Capital Providers Association of Nigeria (HuCaPan), Association of Outsourcing Professionals of Nigeria (AOPN), and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA).
- SOL is one of the foremost outsourcing companies in Nigeria with branches extending to the nooks and crannies of the country and offices in the six geo-political zones of Nigeria with Lagos having the highest number of offices including the Head Office.
- SOL offers five lines of business: Managed Staff Services, Payroll Services, Temporary Staff Services, Recruitment Services, and Domestic Staff Services.
4. SOL’s core values are Empathy for others, Honesty to self and others and Respect for self and others.
5. SOL has up-to-date and robust system, infrastructures, and Business Continuity Plan.
6. SOL’s operations are strictly guided by statutory recommendations. Its code of conduct and ethics are based on best practices.
7. SOL has an impressive clientele which is expanding by the minute and cuts across various financial institutions, telecommunication agencies, insurance agencies, food, and beverage companies, etc.
8. SOL has won numerous awards such as a leading outsourcing company since inception; examples are the recent 2020 People-First Health and Safety Award from CIPM in collaboration with IOSH, West African Human Resources Outsourcing Company of the Year, and Best Customer Care Award, to mention but a few.
9. Staff expertise at SOL is sustained by constant exposure to professional training and certifications from nationally and internationally approved institutions.
10. Giving back to the community is a tradition at SOL which has been expressed through various initiatives such as.
a) Construction and maintenance of the Olusesi Olugborogan local community street.
b) Supporting the construction of the drainage system of the Southern View Estate, Lekki (our host community).
c) Provision of educational scholarship to children of deceased staff.
d) Commitment to self-development and career advancement through the provision of scholarship awards to staff.
11. SOL prioritizes improved quality of life, thereby, provides financial support to staff and their offspring with medical conditions.
12. Over 50,000 young Nigerians have benefitted from SOL through the provision of employment opportunities that cut across various cadres and sectors of the country.
- Staff mental health, psychological and emotional well-being is germane to all-round wellness, which has made SOL launch an Occupational Counselling Unit that provides psychological and emotional support to staff, their spouse and offspring for improved mental health and productivity.
14. SOL encourages a saving culture amongst staff through the formation of the SOL Co-Operative Multi-Purpose Society Limited (SOLCOOP).
15. SOL strives to gives peace of mind to its staff and clients.
Indeed, SOL in a unique company. Keep soaring dear energetic, resilient, relentless SOL because for you, there is no limit!!