SOL announces new Executive Management team
Strategic Outsourcing Limited (SOL), a leading HR outsourcing and payroll service firm in Nigeria, has announced the appointment of two new members to its executive management team and several personnel changes to strengthen its service delivery and client satisfaction.
Akintola Olaniyan, PhD, has joined SOL as the Head of People Management and Client Services. Dr Olaniyan is a media strategist, a digital mastermind, and a Leadership Coach who has 30 years of experience in various fields of media, communication, and business leadership. He will lead the teams responsible for providing top-notch services to SOL's clients and creating a nurturing and rewarding work environment for its employees.
Daniel Semeniworima has joined SOL as the Head of Media and Engagements at SOL Media Group. Mr Semeniworima is a digital media operation expert and a solutions/data journalist who has 18 years of experience in creating powerful and captivating multimedia content for various platforms. He will oversee the media division of SOL and guide its content creation and dissemination strategies, as well as employee engagement.
The Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Outsourcing Limited, Dr Femi Ogunlowo, in a separate communique to the staff, also announced the following personnel changes that will take effect on 15 July 2023:
- Francesca Gabriel will assume the Head of Client Services role to manage SOL's client portfolio and oversee the delivery of compliance services.
- Saidu-Obianime, Ali Ibifiri will assume the Ag. Head of Recruitment and Field Liaison - Lagos role and direct the recruitment activities in Lagos State.
- Paul Idoko will assume the Ag. Head of Recruitment and Field Liaison - Upcountry role and direct the recruitment activities in all other states of the Federation.
- Peter Onyekwe will assume the Secretary to the Executive Management in addition to his role as the Head of Operations Risk Management.
The following personnel changes took effect on 1 July 2023:
- Wasiu Oyedeji assumed the Company Accountant role.
- Labake Dada assumed the Head of the HR Operations Department.
The CEO congratulated the new appointees and wished them a successful tenure. He also urged them to initiate a smooth process of handing and taking over immediately.
SOL is confident that these changes will enhance its capacity to deliver high-quality HR outsourcing and payroll services to its clients and position it as a leader in the industry. The company also expressed its gratitude to its staff for their dedication and commitment to its mission, vision, and core values.